Friday, July 04, 2008

First look...

Here is a look at some things I have made with the new stamps to be released on July 10 from H & M stamps!

I just LOVE these delicious looking ice creams! To me, ice cream just screams SUMMER!
recipe: Stamps- H & M;  CS- PTI white, only orange, pink passion; ink- memento black tuxedo, copic markers; ribbon, Cuttlebug folder

I just recently got back form a camping vacation so when I saw these stamps I just about fell outta my chair! Now I just have to get some pictures developed to scrap! This card is going to my friend who organized the camping trip for us! (wink wink BFF)
recipe: stamps- H & M stamps; CS- true thyme, kraft, PP-unk from Michael's; large eyelets; distressing, spongeing

Isn't this bear just the cutest? I have more ideas for him on some baby cards...stay tuned!

recipe: stamps- H & M stamps; CS- wild wasabi, PTI white, PP- K&CO; ribbon, spongeing, tiny cotton puff

No comments: