Wednesday, June 25, 2008

ya never know!

Well, I finally got on here to moderate some comments and found out my drink card was mentioned as a Card of The Week on Card of the Week.com! Wow! So, everytime I think no one is really looking at my blog except my Mom, I have to remember it's not true! WOW! I am honored!

Also, lots of contests around the blogosphere...Starving Artstamps is having a HUGE giveaway! Check it out here...

I have been busy working on some invites for just about everyone...I hope to get to some challenges on SCS later today....DH is on vacay and we are going back up to Lake George on Sunday. Don't miss me too much LOL...

This was made for the VSN mini challenge on SCS to use the ghosting technique. I never tried this before but it was so easy and fun!
recipe: stamps- SU Citrus & Such; CS- glossy white, only orange, barely banana ; ink- only orange, versamark, yo yo yellow; sentiment computer generated; large orange embossed with clear EP

This was a challenge to make 2 identical cards, one plain and one more, more more! I love them both!
recipe: stamps- PTI Little Lady; CS- real red, basic black, PTI white; ink- memento black tuxedo; primas, rhinestones, pp- making memories, ribbon

This was a Technique challenge from last week...to use ric rack. I love the stuff and buy all mine at Walmart for pretty cheap!
recipe: stamp- Rubber Romance Diva Chef, SU Oh So Sweet; CS- certainly celery, blush blossom, PTI white; ink- memento black tuxedo, copic markers; ric rack, chipboard- WRMemory Makers, photo corner punch


*** PS my counter is almost at 10,000! YIKES! That means stay tuned for some blog candy!***

No comments: