Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Color challenge and Magnolia Stamps

This was for the color challenge this week on SCS...soft sky, river rock and very vanilla. How soft and pretty are these colors?!

recipe: Saltbox studios stamps, soft sky, river rock and river rock DP, CB embossing folder, memento black ink, prismacolor watercolor pencils.


Check out Magnolia Stamps! I just love these cuties! They are from the Sweden and they are just adorable! I did a swap with my friend Denise in England and got a bunch of them but I still want MORE! You can check out Artfully Ila HERE....she has some to give away (lucky girl!).  When I actually get some I'll certainly post....Have a great week!

2 comments:

Ila said...

Your card is Gorgeous!! I love the soft colors and distressing!!
Thank you so much for spreading the news of my blog candy....Good Luck!!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Cute card, girlie. I like your music, too. I can rock out AND admire your handywork. Such a nice combo! Have a great day!