Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Wahoo! Happy Summer!

So it's July 1st...you know what that means.....SUMMER!

And I can FINALLY tell my good news....

I will be a Guest Designer for DRS Designs for July/August!
I have been holding this secret for a LONG time and now I can finally show off some stuff!

Many of you might know my Cocktail Infatuation....not that I DRINK them sooo much but I just love how cute the glasses are (ok, if you buy that one I have a bridge to sell you...)
ANYWAY....
This is one of my favorite "cocktail" stamps and sentiments! It reminds me of Margaritaville in Florida where they have a clock that reads 5:00 all the time and every 20 minutes the "margarita" volcano erupts and they play "Margaritaville"...the bright colors from Basic Grey Lime Rickey make me think of the decor in that restaurant...so bright and fun!
recipe: stamps DRS designs Drink Line Up G173, Five O'Clock D728
paper- Basic Grey Lime Rickey, Bazzill Orange, red, PTI White
ink- Palette Noir, copic markers
accessories- prima flowers, rhinestones, stickles

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check back here for more DRS designs from me!
Don't forget to check out the DRS Blog for some awesome challenges and new releases soon!

1 comment:

Michelle L. said...

That's awesome, D! Congratulations. Love that stamp and sentiment!