Thursday, July 02, 2009

How I feel today...

Ok, I know school has only been out for about a week but I am going nuts! Anyone else's kids driving them crazy ALREADY??? It's gonna thunderstorm here AGAIN today so no pool.

What to do with the kids INSIDE???

That's a tough one...I have one CRAFTY kid (takes after her Mom) and one ANTI- crafty kid. The crafty one, my 6 y/o DD is more than content to sit and color, stamp and draw ALL DAY (told you she takes after her Mom!) but my little 4 y/o guy just can't sit still that much. He is a real OUTDOOR boy...so I told him to do some INDOOR camping! Remember when you were a kid and you made a tent with some blankets over your sofa? Well, that's where my son is now...whew!

This was my very first stamp from DRS Designs that I got last year...pretty much sums up my theory of life these days!

paper- Green Galore, PTI White, so saffron (for lemon)
ink- versamark, black, green galore, yo yo yellow, copics
accessories- ribbon, stapler, clear EP, stickles, ticket corner punch

I used a technique on learned from SCS's Try a New Technique challenge ..Lynn comes up with some great ideas! Basically you put some rubber bands on a wood mounted stamp, stamp with versamark, add some clear EP and sponge away! Basically an emboss resist but using a block with some rubber bands! You can find the SCS challenge HERE.

Thanks for checking in today!

No comments: