Saturday, July 25, 2009

Two Peas in a Pod...

Hi everyone!

Hope you are having a fabulous summer! I am on vacation, driving from NY to Florida with my kids and In-Laws, stopping here and there and having some fun! When I get home, we will already be well into August! Where did the summer go?

One thing I have to get ready for is a few special events I have coming up. One is my cousin's wedding. They are a modern, untraditional, fun couple so I wanted to make them a whimsical wedding card. We all tease them they they are so alike they are "two peas in a pod!" How ironic that this would be in my wonderful package of brand new releases from DRS Designs??? I thought this would make a cute wedding card for them!

recipe: stamps- DRS Two Peas
paper- wild wasabi, Making Memories PP, white
ink- pallette noir, copic markers
accessories- ribbon, Cuttlebug Embossing folder


Thanks for stopping by...
be sure to check out all the new releases at DRS Designs!

No comments: