Monday, May 18, 2009

VSN Weekend!

So I didn't get a chance to actually play along live with VSN this weekend but I did do some catch up yesterday! Here's a few things I did:


This was for Michelle's challenge to use a frame on your card:
This was for Latisha's challenge to make 2 of the same card:

This was for Sara's challenge to make a card using only red, black and white:

This was for Peggy's challenge to use a grid technique and some spongeing:

This was for Shannon's challenge to be inspired by food or a non-alcoholic drink:
This was for Taylor's "suitcase" challenge...SO many things to fit on ONE card!


SO that's it for now...all the details are on the links in my SCS gallery (I was in a rush this morning and didn't have time to list them here, sorry!)

Have a great week!

No comments: