Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Trashy Tuesdays?

Only Jacqueline could get away with this one! Trashy Tuesdays are the newest weekly challenge on RES-Q Challenge Blog! Every Tuesday Jacqueline will give us a new "trashy" challenge!

This week we were to use something we would normally have thrown in the garbage and use it on a card or project! I saved this store-bought card (ahem, there ARE such things?) and used it as DP. It is very shimmery IRL. I even stamped the butterfly on a scrap of it and cut it out. I actually love this look! Makes mw wish I hadn't thrown away all the store-bought cards I got for my birthday! Thanks for saving this one Jacq!

recipe: stamps- Unity April KOTM
paper- DP from store-bought card, wild wasabi, soft sky
accessories- ribon, rhinestones


Thanks for stopping by! See you next week!

4 comments:

Michelle L. said...

That turned out so pretty, D! Great recycling!

Sarah E. said...

What a great project! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jacq said...

Very pretty Denise. I bet it's shimmery-ness IRL is beautiful. Thanks for playing in the first "trashy" challenge!

JoAnn (sarahzoe) said...

Very pretty, Denise. I'm going to have to look at the store bought cards I get in a different light.