Monday, May 11, 2009

RES-Q-Challenge #8

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! My family was over for a BBQ and we had a wonderful fun and relaxing day!
The challenge today at RES-Q-Challenge is to be inspired by a gift or card you received or gave for Mother's Day. I was inspired by the set of mugs my kiddies gave me (mostly because it has been in front of me all morning!)

Here is one of the mugs:

Here is my card:

recipe: stamps- SU Congrats...  paper- only orange, PT white...  ink- pumpkin pie...  accessories- corner rounder, ribbon


and here they are together!

The ribbon on the card was used to attach the gift card to the bag of mugs (by my uber talented soon to be 6 year old daughter, LOL).

Thanks for looking...have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

JoAnn (sarahzoe) said...

Love it, Denise. Juicy and citrusy
simplicity. Perfect inspired card.