Thursday, April 16, 2009

RES-Q Challenge #4...


WOW! We are going on RES-Q-Challenge #4! Pat (casep) has a great one for us this week...all about DIAMONDS!
We had to choose a cut, color and carat for our card and follow her plans for each one. I chose:
1. cut- square (my own engagement ring is a princess cut...love it!)
2. color- I just loved the vivid blue one so my colors were to be blue, green, yellow and white
3. carat- well, the bigger the better, right? I chose 3 carats and used buttons on mine.

recipe: 
stamps- Papertrey ink Green Thumb, Mega Mixed Messages
paper- SU DSP, PTI white, bashful blue, wild wasabi, apricot appeal
ink- apricot appeal, bashful blue, wild wasabi, palette noir black
accessories- PTI buttons, fiber, word window punch, wide ribbon, mini pearls


You can see the actual challenge here, stay and RES-Q your stamping Mojo!

1 comment:

Michelle L. said...

This turned out so pretty, D! I love the soft color and the cute little buttons. Great work!