Tuesday, April 03, 2012

CFC46 Name that Tune!

Hi everyone! I am still trying to organize my craft space but while I do I have been trying to get back to doing at least one challenge a day! Today, I am finally getting around to the CAS-ual Friday challenge (just squeaking it in!)...To be inspired by a song CFC46! I was inspired by "Born to Be Wild," by Steppenwolf....The most perfect Motorcycle riding song! Yea...that is totally the song I have in my head while riding on the back of my Hubby's Harley! LOL

Thanks for stopping by and RIDE ON!

supplies:
stamps- Close to My Heart, SU tire tracks wheel
Paper- Stampin Up
Ink- Versafine Black Onyx, Ranger distress inks




post signature

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Get your motor running!!! I knew your song when I saw this in the gallery...well done!!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Love it! Those flames totally rock...and such a great song. Thanks so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays.

Anonymous said...

Love your take on this song, that bike image is fab! Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!