Monday, April 16, 2012

CAS166 Sketch Challenge!

This is for the Clean and Simple challenge on SCS this week...a fabulous sketch from our own Mary! I LOVE this sketch, so simple and so versatile!

My first is just 2 flowers stacked up with some felt and a button. I made a bunch of these and have them in a baggie for when I need a quickie embellishment!


This next one is a special one for my niece! She is having a Mickey and Minnie birthday party this year! So fun! This was a die I picked up in the clearance bin at Michaels from Cuttlebug. I cut the bow by hand.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

supplies:
Flower card:
stamps- Papertrey Ink Beautiful Blooms II, Birthday Basics
paper- PTI white, lavender moon, rustic white, SU old olive
ink- PTI lavender moon, ocean mist, versafine black onyx
accessories- felt, buttons, cuttlebug embossing folder, PTI dies, Sizzix leaf die

Minnie Card:
stamps- Papertrey Ink Inside & Out Birthday
paper- PTI black, berry sorbet, white, DSP
ink- versafine black onyx


post signature

No comments: