Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A rainbow single layer

Kristina Werner issued a challenge to make a single layer card this week on her blog...I always have trouble at first doing these but then it seems to come together! I love making my "rainbow" cards as I call them...just repeating the same image in ROYGBIV colors! This is a background stamp from PTI...and then I added the rhinestones (yes by hand, non self adhesive either!)


recipe: stamps- Papertrey Ink background basics Botanicals,
Fiskars birthday sentiments
paper- PTI white
ink- SU real red, regal rose, pumpkin pie, crushed curry, old olive,
ballet blue, orchid opulence, black
accessories- black flat backed rhinestones



Ok so when I made that card I made the BG twice (cause I didn't like the dark purple you see here) so I used the one layer part for the sketch challenge this week on SCS...Here it is! For this I added the acetate square panel (so the BG shows through) and the ribbon. I actually think it works!

recipe: stamps- Papertrey Ink background basics Botanicals, fancy flourishes,
Fiskars birthday sentiments
paper- PTI white
ink- SU real red, regal rose, pumpkin pie, crushed curry, old olive,
ballet blue, orchid opulence, black stazon
accessories- ribbon, acetate

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Ayana Posadas said...

Oh, so cute!
I love the pattern and the colors that you used. I like both versions of the card. So pretty!