Sunday, January 10, 2010

Inspiration from Etsy

This is for the Inspiration Challenge this week. Stef asked us to be inspired by a fabulous Etsy site called Groovy Inclinations.
I chose this cool calendar cover for mine:



This was pretty involved (for me anyway!)....I painted directly on the mask with white acrylic paint then picked it up and laid it on top of the black paper. Then I sprayed the top with lime glimmer mist and the bottom with cherry blossom. Ok, I lied it wasn't that involved but if you saw the mess I made you would think so! Fun site, thanks Stef!



Here is a close up of the glimmery goodness!

recipe: stamps- Papertrey Ink Giga Guide Lines
Paper- black, white
Ink- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist- Lime Twist, Cherry Blossom, black
accessories- Maya Road Mask

No comments: