Saturday, January 02, 2010

Getting on the Bandwagon....

AGAIN!
Happy New Year! 2010 can you believe it!

Following along with Ali Edwards idea I have chosen the word COMMIT for 2010. Many times I have an idea or a mission and just don't follow through. I have submitted things to magazines for publication once or twice and then get discouraged when I don't hear anything. Or an idea bangs around my head and I just don't get the COMMITMENT to follow it thorough. Well, that is my mission this year. If I want something I will COMMIT entirely to it.

So, I wanted to get back into playing my challenges on SCS....an easy place for me to start is always the Inspiration Challenge. Stef always uses such a great site...
Today's inspiration site was an etsy store called Design Spirit Studio.
I chose this clock as my inspiration:

il_fullxfull.97301434.jpg


And here is my card....
recipe: stamps- Artful Inkables Olive You
paper- Making Memories (dots), real red, black, apricot appeal, unk green scrap
ink- PTI fresh Snow, black versafine
accessories- ribbon, watercolor pencils

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: