Monday, October 19, 2009

Clean and Simple....

Sometimes you just gotta go simple...either you want to reproduce several of one card, you have limited supplies, or like me, you juts get lazy and need some quick gratification! Actually, I pulled my back out this morning (blow drying my hair, uh nice) so I just knew I wouldn't be able to spend much time on anything today.

This card I made last week using the thumping technique. Super easy and looks like watercoloring.
recipe: stamps- Unity KOTM
paper- confetti white, bermuda bay, watercolor paper
ink- chocolate chip, bermuda bay, apricot appeal
accessories- ribbon, stapler, paper piercer, marker

This one is for the Clean and Simple challenge on SCS today...make a sympathy card. This is useful because it's not really fun to make sympathy cards first of all and second, unfortunately, you always need them when you are not prepared to make one. SO I made a bunch of this simple one to have on hand just in case.

recipe: stamps- SU With Sympathy, Unity KOTM
paper- kraft, night of navy
ink- night of navy, craft white
accessories- ribbon, nestabilities


Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Maria Matter said...

Hi Denise!
These CAS cards are beautiful!
Love that navy ribbon on your sympathy card!
Your thumping tech. turned out lovely!!!
I thumped some leaf stamps a while back and it did not turn out well! They looked as if they had a rare disease! lol I'll have to give it another go!
take care
Blessings, Maria