Tuesday, June 09, 2009

RES-Q-Challenge #12

This week's challenge is from my girl Jean....we had to make a cheerful card using something that starts with a "B"...well, I needed a Father's Day card and the BBQ wins! So, "B" is for BBQ and Buttons on my card! Thanks for a great challenge Jean!

recipe: stamps- Gina K King of the Grill, Papertrey Ink Father Knows Best
paper- DCWV Nana's Kitchen, apricot appeal, wild wasabi, bashful blue, white
ink- copic markers, certainly celery, bashful blue
accessories- buttons. twill tape

3 comments:

Michelle L. said...

This is super cute, Denise! I love the patterned paper you used. Terrific choice of "b's"!

JoAnn (sarahzoe) said...

Fantastic job with the use of ~B~, a barbeque and buttons. Yah for D. Great coloring and I love the DP.

Jean Cross said...

D, this is just great. That paper is perfect. I didn't even think of BBQ--so clever. You're the best. Thank you for "Beeing" my friend.