Wednesday, June 06, 2007

my morning coffee

So, every morning I sit with my coffee as my kids watch some morning TV and stalk some other blogs! First one is Allison's Stampin' when I can because she gives a great synopsis of who's got a tutorial and who is giving away blog candy. She is an awesome blogger!

Then I stop in and visit all the blogs mentioned, enter some contests and save some cards to favs. Here is another great contest you may want to enter by Trish,
http://misstrish.blogspot.com/2007/06/blog-candy-redraw.html she is giving away a whole mess of stuff (US only).

And I found this awesome tutorial by Lindsay to use a slit punch to make a scalloped circle!
Some people are so inventive!

And finally here is the masterpiece (yeah right) I made for my cousin's shower this weekend. My mom was going to spend $45 plus $25 2 day delivery to buy one of these on line. I said let me try to make it first and she liked it so there you go. Saved about $50!


And here is the card I made from me...have a great week!

5 comments:

Corie said...

Love your BLOG. Everything is so beautiful. You are truly talented.

Anonymous said...

Love this card! Its adorable!

Hopefully I did this comment thing right! lol

melissa

Anonymous said...

That's just beautiful! What a fun project.

ChristyR said...

beautiful book!

Michele Kovack said...

Had to check out your blog...since you visited mine...thanks so much! I love this wedding dress AND the card! YOu are multitalented! IT is beautiful!