Thursday, March 22, 2007

some things I did in Florida

These are a few cards I did in Florida with my MIL's stuff!



For the first one I used heartfelt thanks, which is a set I have always wanted to buy but never have (you know what will be in my next order, right?). I like it because it can be used for so many occasions...this one is for a sympathy card I need for a friend's father in law who recently passed away.
The second I used Birthday beauty and Doodle this on the background...I also used dazzling diamonds on the sash...the buckle was just lying around on her craft table so I snagged it up and saved it's life!

SO, in this blog I am trying to document my stamping growth...how my style is changing because of awesome influences like my new friends on SCS. I also want to provide potential clients to our little company with examples of my work, so one day you might see a card made for a challenge on SCS and one day you may see an invitation or party favor I am working on for a client. Either way, I am still a work in progress and I hope you enjoy the process as much as I am!

NEXT UP......blog candy! My first foray into this fun world...stay tuned!

No comments: