Friday, December 15, 2006

new challenges

Here are some cards I made for some Sweetheart challenges at SCS.....






I caught up to the projects I HAD to finish for Chirstmas so I have been hanging out in the VSN chat rooms. Other than that, yesterday Chris pulled the Christmas tree onto himself and Gia...yes it was all over the place. It sucks to have to confine him to the den but if I don't he will single handedly destroy the entire house. He will be 2 in a few months, hopefully he'll start to get better with this destruction phase. Gia is obsessed with hanukkah and keeps asking me to make her Latkes ( she says Lat-Keys) because they had them in school. Have to call up Wendy and Beth for help with that one. As usual, I start typing and someone starts demanding something (Chris wants his book and COLOURS!)...adios!

No comments: