Friday, December 29, 2006

Gia's sing a long at school

Gia had a sing a long at school and all the parents and family came. My in-laws came with me. She calls my father in law "Gorgeous POP" because he alwasy calls her gorgeous (better than my dad who is "PUNK POP"...that's what you get for calling her "Punky"). So all the kids are merrily singing Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, jingle all the way.....but Gia Milazzo is singing.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................wait for it ........................................................................
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Life is a Highway, I wanna ride it Allllll niiight looooong!

Miss Lisa says, "Gia we are singing Jingle Bells now, save Disney for later"
Gia says, "But Miss Lisa, I gotta sing it..."

Maybe I should hide the movie for a while.......

No comments: