Monday, May 21, 2012

CAS171 fun sketch from Tilly


This is for the Clean and Simple challenge this week...a lovely sketch from our own Tilly! At first I thought this would be a fun easy sketch but it proved quite challenging for me!
Case in point...I started off with this card and found there was too much space not he right so I added the little puffs off of the shoe. But now I feel like they are hanging there and have no purpose. But I didn't feel like ripping them off and re-doing the shoe so I left them. If I did this over, I would leave off the poofs....LOL


supplies:
Stamps- Rubbernecker stamps
paper- SU real red, PTI white, doodlebug designs PP
ink- versafine black, copic markers
technique: paper piecing


This one was easy and I used my favorite go to wierdo color combo. FOr some reason this combo just makes me happy. And so do flip flops. Therefore, happy card. LOL
supplies:
Stamps: Market Street Stamps
paper: SU real red, tempting turquoise, PTI white
ink- versafine black, copic markers
technique: paper piecing

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!


post signature

No comments: