Wednesday, March 14, 2012

VSN projects!

It was another Virtual Stamping Night this past weekend! And although I couldn't play live with my peeps in Brooksville, I still made a few cards!

This is for the VSN challenge from Lynn to make a card with something that hops...here is my grasshopper! MAR12VSNJ


This is for the VSN challenge from Michelle to use heart or the word Love on your card...I used both (wish I did this for Valentines day!) MAR12VSNB


This is for the VSN challenge from Jen to make a card using sunny colors! Lots of scraps used here... MAR12VSNA


This is for the VSN challenge from Brenda to make a card with something you would find in the sky! I pulled out this Owl set and paper pieced the whole little guy. MAR12VSND


This is for the CAS challenge today (I used Baja Blue) and the VSN challenge from Lisa to make a Sympathy card. MAR12VSNE

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!


post signature

1 comment:

Jean Cross said...

Really great projects, D. I especially like the sympathy card. Pinning it now. You did some really great cards!