Tuesday, July 06, 2010

a CAS sketch

I had a few minutes early this morning before the kids woke up today (which I will pay for later when I am falling asleep at the pool) so I made a challenge card...actually 2 challenges. This is for the SCS color challenge today (rich razzleberry, so saffron, baja breeze CC278) and the stampTV sketch challenge (stvsketchms6). I was drawn to this sketch because it was CAS but in the end it was quite a challenge for me!

PS of course after I took the picture and typed in the whole post, I realized I used cream for the card base and white for the image panel. Normally, I just don't like to mix white and cream but oh well....

recipe: stamps- Papertrey Ink Teatime additions, polka dot basics,
heartfelt sentiments
ink- so saffron, rich razzleberry
paper- rich razzleberry, so saffron, white, vintage cream
accessories- border punch, ribbon

No comments: