Sunday, June 13, 2010

Clean and Simple Monday

This week's Clean and Simple challenge is Things that Fly! Well, I had to stray from the obvious (at first anyway)...I avoided all butterflies for this!

My first is a little obtuse...but the skull has wings so technically it flies, right?
recipe: stamps- Inkadinkadoo, Papertrey ink always argyle
paper- PTI scarlett jewel, kraft, white
ink- fresh snow, black, versamark

Next up is another A-typical...a heart can have wings too I guess...LOL This is a one-layer...I love coloring with copics on kraft paper!

recipe: stamps- Technique Tuesday, Papertrey ink Heart Prints Sentiments
paper- kraft
ink- fresh snow, black
accessories- copic markers, rhinestones

And, lastly some hot air balloons! These always make me think of my vacation home in Lake George in the Adirondack mountains of NY. SO much fun! The balloons are popped up on dimensionals and sponged around to make them pop.

recipe: stamps- Papertrey Ink Everyday Button Bits
paper- unk DP, PTI white, dark chocolate
ink- PTI spring rain, dark chocolate
accessories- circle punches


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a Great Week!

No comments: