Friday, February 12, 2010

babies and snakeskin?


I hope that title got your attention!

Actually I have 2 cards to post today...



This one is for another, yes another, Papertrey ink challenge! To go along with one of the new sets to be released called Asian Fusion, Nichole challenged everyone to use origami! I had a great time looking but this simple children's origami boat was the best I could do! I think it makes a cute baby card though!

recipe: stamps- Papertrey Ink Bitty Baby Blessings, Polka Dot Basics II
cardstock- PTI Ocean Tides, Kraft, White, Bitty Dots
ink- Fresh Snow, Palette Noir, Ocean Tides
accessories- none!

This next one is using a tutorial I made up over on Resq-Challenge for today...it's super easy and makes a real looking faux snakeskin! Check it out HERE...

recipe: stamps- SU Bronc Buster, PTI Men of Life
paper- Dusty Durango, Creamy Caramel, White
Ink- Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Creamy Caramel, close to cocoa
accessories- large eyelets, ribbon, stapler


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I really like the simplicity of the folded boat. Very cute.

Kelly S. said...

Oh GOOD one, Denise! At least yours is "sendable"...mine is "unsendable", eek! Love the polka dot background!