Sunday, March 22, 2009

Res-Q Challenge!

I am sooo excited!

Today is the start of a new challenge blog started by myself and my peeps from SCS. We will have weekly challenges, take turns hostessing, and invite ANYONE with an idea to hostess as well! Come on over and 


Our first challenge is from Jean (naturecoastcrafter)...going by your month of birth, go on a scavenger hunt for the following: sketch, stamps, color scheme, and embellishments

Here is mine:

Recipe: Papertrey Ink 2009 Anniversary set; Cardstock- SU Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Tempting Turquoise, PTI white; Ink- versafine black, tempting turquoise, real red, versamark; black gingham ribbon, spiral clip, gemmed butterfly that fell off my DD's princess crown (shh, don't tell her)

I scavenged...

- the color scheme from Pat (casep)- tempting turquoise, real red and pink pirouette in this super cool card

- the stamps from Lee (LuvLee)- I went with the bird theme from this awesome card

- the ribbon and hardware idea from this card of Jacqueline's 

- and the sketch...well, I didn't want to scavenge off myself so I made up a new sketch: (I can't seem to post it now, I'm working on it though...)


Feel free to case it (or any other sketch) to play the Res-Q challenge! And don't forget to use the keyword RESQ01 so we can all see it! See you next week for some more daring Mojo RES-Q's!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun! If I can find my MOJO I'll play along!

Maria Matter said...

The sentiment says it all! Absolutely Fabulous!!!!
This was a great first challenge!
You have a lovely blog!
blessings, Maria