Sunday, February 22, 2009

VSN Part 1

WOW! VSN was a blast! Here are some of my favorites from the weekend and links to the challenges on SCS...(All details for each card are posted in my gallery)

This was for my challenge...it was to use inchies!
Wee Bit O' Love
This challenge was to make a card a man would send to a woman using the colors navy, kraft and vanilla...
This challenge was to use the melted crayon technique...
This challenge was to make a card inspired by your obsession...LOL...
This challenge was to pick your favorite type of chocolate and then use the corresponding colors provided...
For the Love of Chocolate

I'll be back later with some more...I have a lot of commenting to do on YOUR entries!

1 comment:

Michelle L. said...

These are all fabulous, D! I especially love the tree with all the circles - so cool!