Sunday, October 26, 2008

some VSN samples

Well, I finally can post some of the samples I had made for the mini VSN this weekend! These are the Christmas themed ones...

This is for Peggysue's challenge to make an accordion card...I thought these would be great as little Christmas gifts for my family with pictures of the kids inside and a ribbon to hang them as an ornament!
this is the inside...just needs some pictures!
Recipe: stamps- Papertrey Ink Believe
cardstock-  real red, old olive, unk red pp
ink- memento black
accessories- rhinestone, cotton puff, ribbon, swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder, scallop edge punch

I made this one right after I finished the accordion one...This was for Kim's challenge to use scraps only! So I went with the red and green to make this tic tac Snowman card!
Recipe: stamps: SU merry & bright, Papertrey Ink Believe
cardstock- assorted scraps
ink- memento black, copic markers
accessories: rhinestone snowflakes

That's it for today! DH is recovering from shoulder surgery and my DD and I are battling a little virus so off to rest a bit! Have a great week!



1 comment:

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

I absolutely adore your Christmas cards, Denise! Hope Joe and Gia are feeling better soon!