Saturday, May 03, 2008

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

Well, I guess you could say today is a HOLY day for me! 
HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY!
scrapbooking_supplies.gif
I am working on a few layouts and making some Mother's Day gifts with my scrapping Partner in Crime....GIA (my 4 1/2 y/o DD). I actually video taped her making a card, she is a riot! Once I figure out how to upload to YouTube I will get that up here. I am also trying to figure it out to do some video tutorials soon, so stay tuned for that. 
For today I have  some cards I made to go with a Card Kit Swap I did on SCS. What a fun kind of swap! All I had to do was supply 2 stamped images (uncolored), 2 6X6 patterned or solid papers, one card base (4 1/4 X 5 1/2), one foot of coordinating ribbon and one additional embellishment. I made cards as examples to go with mine and included a picture for each participant. Then I will get back a BUNCH of card kits all ready to be colored and glued together. HOW COOL IS THAT?!

Recipe: Rubber Romance Chef Diva, DCVW PP, SU Cardstock, ribbon, prima flower and rhinestone
Recipe: SU Summer by the Sea, DCWV , buttons, hemp
Recipe: MFT How Sweet it Is, SU Define your Life, DCWV paper, ribbon, heart brad

Tomorrow I will post whatever I do today (I hope!) 

Have a WONDERFUL and CREATIVE day!

No comments: