Tuesday, February 19, 2008

long time no.....

Blog! Things have been busy here! I have been busy with my SCS partner in crime, Michelle (eliotstamps on SCS) planning, scheduling and organizing things for the next VSN! If you have no idea what I am talking about VSN=Virtual Stamping Night. It;s basically a weekend full of fun stamping challenges brought to you this time by the Fabulous Fashionistas! I have been chosen as a Co-Coordinator with Michelle and let me tell you the lists have been flying! I have always been a list maker so it just comes natural for me. I have been making super secret squirrel stuff that I can't post yet so I will post some things I just finished recently:

I made these little notecard boxes for the kid's teachers for Valentine's day. I used SU very punny and all my scraps that I could find! I got the boxes for $1 at Michael's.



This card was for the sketch challenge this week and for the technique challenge. The green panel was done using the ink, spray and smash technique from my friend Faith. Makes a pretty swirly BG! I used one of my new sets, SU Always. I love the birdie!

This was for the inspiration challenge this week (I was loving the fact that I had a chance to do these challenges this week!) I used an acrylic stamp set by Inkadinkadoo for the bird and the tree is from SU embrace life.


And finally this was for the newest Technique challenge, a pouch made from an envelope! I love this! I fit a BIG handful of nuggets in this baby! I think I'll do this for the kids classmates for Easter. Another new set here, Spring solitude and wheel.


Our next Stamp a Stack is set for February 29th...RSVP as always! Thanks for looking!



2 comments:

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

I love them all! These are wonderful. Love the colorblocking look to the brown bird card, and the little notecard box is adorable.

When you decide to catch up with blogging, you're not playing around!! :-)

Becky said...

All of these projects are wonderful! Just gorgeous! I am participating in the VSN for the first time tomorrow! Can't wait!