Friday, January 18, 2008

VSN!


Just a reminder to everyone that this weekend is Virtual Stamp Night on SCS.

VSN begins on Friday at 6pm EST; Saturday begins at 12 noon EST. Challenges are posted every hour until 11pm EST each day in the VSN forum .

For any Aussies wishing to join in the fun these times convert to 9am Saturday and 3am Sunday morning (Qld time) ... and no I won't be there at 3am .... but I will be there for most of the weekend. Come on over and say hi.

Please come and join us for some fun .... stamp a little or even just chat with other stampers if that is more your thing. If you don't have time to play all weekend ... just pop in and try a challenge or two. You have until 11pm Sunday to upload your challenges to the SCS gallery.

If you have any questions about VSN, leave me a comment here or ask in the VSN forum of SCS

2 comments:

Karen said...

Great blog Denise! I see so many things I want to come back to, especially the s/b pages. And I loved your shots of the dog and the "drug raid gone bad". Funny! (When you're not the one that has to clean it up lol).
I'll definitely be back to your blog. See you on-line at VSN :-)
Karen (Karen Stamps! on scs)

Swamp Tulip said...

I love your blog. Thanks for the great VSN challenge. I can't wait for the next event!

Teresa