Wednesday, October 03, 2007

yikes!

Ok, so I know it's been a loooong time since I posted last but I was working on revamping some things....ok ok, I just didn't have anything to post! Well, in my defense, we painted literally every room in my house in a week and a half so it's not like I was sitting her doing nothing! I'm also off for another round of pain injections this weekend...but....

GOOD NEWS!


I was chosen to be a Guest Designer on one of my favorite blogs...Bitten by the Bug. It's a blog dedicated to the Cricut and all it's little family members! Check out the site for an awesome contest to win a Cuttlekids machine! Yes, it is a die cut machine for kids! How cute! You so need to add this blog to your daily haunts...Regina has such an awesome gallery and design team!
The first challenge I participated in was to use the George cartridge to make this Monogram card. I finally got to use some of my newest Basic Grey paper (Perhaps) and went for a simple look. Added SU Purely Pomegranate CS, true thyme, WW, some purplish mesh, primas, eyelets and VIOLA!

We'll be having a Stamp a Stack on October 19th, so I promise to post those up here soon. And of course, I am a guest designer for the month so I'll be getting a new challenge every week...I soooo can't wait to show you! Thanks for looking everyone! XOXO

No comments: