Monday, August 20, 2007

im a baddd blog mommy!

I know, I haven't posted anything substantial in a while but everything I have been working on has been super secret squirrel VSN stuff! That's Virtual Stamp Night on Splitcoaststampers for anyone saying "huh?" I have also been working on things for my cousin's wedding (which I can't post yet cause she may be reading my blog!) So....here are a few things that are not for VSN or the wedding:


I finally got to make a round layout! The sketch is from pagemaps and all the paper, ribbons and rub-ons are from a TLC kit. The flowers are Primas. The "Smile" title was done on my Cricut with the Mini-Monograms cartridge.



This is also from a TLC kit, the title is done with Cricut Stamped cartridge and the stamps are Technique Tuesday. The tag behind the last picture has journaling.

The paper for this one is Close to my Heart, white "talk" letters are MM, and other title letters done on my Cricut with the Jasmine cartridge.


And, since I showed my cousin this already, here is a box I altered for her to use for envelopes at the wedding. I found this velvet paper in Michael's and the black paper also...The birdies I just thougt were cute but they can come off... It's really cool IRL

No comments: