1. I was a Paramedic in Manhattan for 8 years, in Harlem and Washington Heights (and yes, I was there on 9/11) .
2. Me and my DH met originally in 1998 but I ignored him for a year (I had a rule never to date a cop, which he was), then gave in and after one date I knew I would marry him...we were engaged 6 months later!
3. When I was first pregnant and were thinking of names we secretly hoped it would be twins, a boy and a girl we were going to name Luke and Leia (me and DH are super BIG Star Wars freaks).
4. I totally hate my first scrapbook and want to re-do it (but haven't because other people have said "isn't it cool to see how you have evolved in your art?"- yeah but I still hate it!)5. I went to Catholic School for 12 years and 4 of them were an all-girls school!
6. I am scuba certified, but haven't been diving since my honeymoon 6 years ago...sad, sad, sad!7. I am a die hard Barry Manilow fan...I've seen him in concert about 15 times (don't tell anyone, ok?)
So that was pretty painless...the problem is taggin people who haven't been tagged yet...I'll have to go fishin' tomorrow! For now have a few laughs and I'll be back later!Oh and just because I can't leave you hanging with no pretty pictures to look at.....here's some:
This mini album was made with an actual pair of flip flops! We will be making this in one of our August craft days so stay tuned!