Thursday, February 15, 2007

Ok I am slowly starting to get this blog thing down....I want to do so many things to tweak it and just can't figure it out....

Anyway here is a card I made today for a black and white challenge...
it was inspired by this Valentine's Day card from my DH




Yesterday I recieved a wonderful gift..not from my kids or DH either...I had been complaining about my keyboard being wacky...partly why I have been neglecting my poor blog...the symbols above the numbers don't work and some capitals won't work either. So out of the blue I get a package and in it is a new keyboard. Of course I assume DH did something nice and unromantic but it wasn't from him. It was from another SCSer, Vicki, aka flutterbees. She said "sending you some exclamation points and capital leters. Consider yourself RAKed." How AWESOME is that? Angels are everyhere around us...really.

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

These are great but I especially love the second one! And maybe if I ask, someone will send me a new router...ha! Good for you!