Sunday, June 04, 2006

Under the sea

So, I was reading an email about things kids said about the ocean ad laughing...Gia asked why I was laughing. I read one of the quotes to her..."Some fish are dangerous. Jellyfish can sting. Electric eels cangive you a shock. They have to live in caves under the sea where I think they have to plug themselves into chargers." (Christopher age 7)
She laughed, even though she didn't get it and then gave me her thoughts on the ocean...
"Mermaids come out of the ocean sometimes so they can have legs and go to the nail place for new nail polish"
Yes, I have taken her to get a mani and pedi...so what that she's only 3. It's the only way I can go myself...she loves it.

Christopher's new thing is to say "nyyyyyyeeeee" and hit you. He thinks he is doing "nice" but really smacks you hard! The other day he was sitting on my lap facing forward and flung his head back into my chest so hard he knocked the wind out of me!

These kids are dangerous to my health!

No comments: